In the News
Get the latest announcements, fact sheets, photo galleries and more from WFPB+ME.
For media questions, photo requests or additional information about WFPB+ME, please contact Enrich Creative at email@example.com or call 314.553.9500.
6 in 10 adults in the U.S. have a chronic disease such as type 2 diabetes,
heart disease or obesity.
- 75% of all health care expenses are linked to chronic conditions.
- Booklet (Cover, Spread 1, Spread 2)
- How to Use
- Posters (Poster 1, Poster 2, Poster 3, Poster 4, Poster 5)
- Full Kit
Social Media Sharing Images
Articles about whole food, plant-based nutrition and chronic disease:
- Health and Economic Costs of Chronic Diseases (CDC 2019) https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/about/costs/index.htm
- Why Food Could Be the Best Medicine of All Time (Time Magazine, Feb 2019) http://time.com/longform/food-best-medicine/
- 18 Doctors Who are Driving the Plant-Based Movement (Nutriciously, June 2018) https://nutriciously.com/vegan-doctors/
- What is a Whole Food Plant-Based Diet? Center for Nutrition Studies (June 2018) https://nutritionstudies.org/what-is-a-whole-food-plant-based-diet/
Sign up to receive the WFPB+ME newsletter — Click to signup
Wondering where to see WFPB+ME next?
- Plant-Based Nutrition Healthcare Conference — September 21-25, Oakland, CA
- Lifestyle Medicine 2019 — October 27-30, Orlando, FL
Find us on Social Media!